Arc is delighted to welcome an experienced panel of professionals from the travel and hospitality sectors to a Panel exploring issues related to the likely 'Reset' that our sectors will face as the current crisis is resolved.
The Panel for Travel & Hospitality (PATH to Reset) aims to explore and identify issues and solutions of relevance to our clients as we all face unknown challenges. The skills around the table for our two weekly sessions include highly experienced professionals with a wide range of skills and experience and include:
- Mario Bodini, Chairman Travel Curious, former CEO JAC Travel, Chairman European Tourism Association ETOA, Private Investor in Travel & other businesses
- Richard Bursby, Head of Hotels & Leisure Group,Taylor Wessing LLP,international law firm with extensive transaction experience in the sector
- Douglas Grant, formerly Nomura International and various hotel groups (Grand Met, IHG,THF), Arc Partner, extensive Market & Feasibility experience, hotels pubs.
- Liz Hall, formerly Head of Hospitality & Leisure Research at PwC and previously, Deloitte, TRI & Horwath, Fellow Tourism Society
- Dexter Moren, award winning practice of architecture and interior design specialists, working right across the hospitality spectrum.
- James Munro, Extensive Operations and Area & General Management experience, formerly Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Arc Partner, Hotel & Resorts Operational Management
- Gerard Nolan, C1 Capital , Gerard Nolan & Partner, Hotel Owner & Hotel Real Estate Specialist & Investor having been involved in many major sector transactions
Photo by Lili Popper on Unsplash